MOBILE TRUCK WASHING COMPLIANCE
Thor Mobile Truck Wash work ethics and practices are about maintaining a clean environment and making sure we keep our planet clean and going Green. Almost everything we do today, we should be mindful and consider ways to continually improve and minimise harm to our environment.
Thor Mobile Truck Wash is committed to continually improving our environmental practice as applied to;
- Setting industry benchmarks our water harvesting and recycling practices
- Site specific strategies to reduce, reuse and recycle
- Purchasing practices to assess products for potential harm ahead of procurement; and consideration to packaging and excess waste
- Assist our clients to achieve environmental sustainability and compliance requirements in accordance with regulatory bodies and to the guidelines and standards
WASTE WATER MANAGEMENT & RECOVERY
- Bunding is placed over the drain
- Our water vacuum system is placed at ground level
- The waste water is vacuumed up, and treated on site in our service vehicle – removing the recovered water from oils, soils and hydrocarbons
- The water is reused at client defined areas or offsite
Thor Mobile Truck Wash selects eco-friendly and biodegradable cleaning products. Our detergent is;
- Water based
- Neutral pH
- Phosphate free
- Non caustic
- Non toxic
Using the latest in surfactant technology it ensures a premium clean by removing the toughest grease, grime, oil film, fuel exhaust, soot and bugs. It has been developed to provide a powerful yet safe clean for all vehicles.
Thor Mobile Truck Wash is committed to excellence, quality and best practice by the application of quality management, work practices and safety systems as a priority in the workplace.